Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome to my blog

If "Seinfeld" was a show about nothing, "Out of the Mold" is a blog about everything.  There's no telling what I'm going to write about.  One day I may be inspired by a great novel, and the next day by a clean carburetor.  I love travel in Europe and bowhunting for wild hogs in Texas; jazz and country music; blue collars and white collars (anything but clergy collars); fine dining and BBQ joints, the city and the burbs and the small towns and the country.  Most of all, I love my family, friends and neighbors, the little community we call church @ the springs and the adventure of following Jesus in post-Christian America.  A great life isn't injection-molded, it's grown from deep roots.  Hopefully God is doing that in me, and in you.  If so, there will be plenty to write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment